COVID-19 tests can be administered to:
- All patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- All healthcare workers and first responders
- Exposed patients with or without symptoms
- Travel requirements as per airline carrier or travel destination
An appointment is required for a COVID-19 exam and test. Please check the testing location page for the days we are testing.
For a COVID-19 exam please follow the instructions below:
- Reserve your appointment by visiting our Appointments page
- Once you have received a time slot, you will receive a confirmation email message.
- Please arrive on time for your testing.
- Please bring a valid ID.
Rapid Antigen + PCR Tests
*Please note we will provide information for reimbursements for your insurance carrier.
We offer the Rapid Antigen, PCR, and combination of both.
Please check with your airline carrier and your travel destination for requirements for type of test needed.
We do not accept insurance at this time. You will be provided with the information needed to submit to your carrier for reimbursement.